Friday, December 13, 2013

The Resolution

In 2010, I purchased mosquito-repellant cargo pants planning only to wear them during a trip I was reluctantly taking abroad.
http://www.insectshield.com/Womens-Canvas-Carpenter-Pant-P253.aspx


Circa 2012, no longer fitting comfortably into any other pants/jeans, I wore the mosquito pants almost exclusively.

This morning, to my extreme annoyance but by my own doing, I was no longer able to zip up my freaking "fat pants."

I hereby resolve to:
1) Qualify for my gym reimbursement by June 2014. I've been wasting money for membership to a gym I don't use, but if I would use it 50 times in 6 months I'd be reimbursed $200 under my health insurance plan. Day 1 starts today.

2) Break my sugar addiction and document my meals using this app:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

3) Write.

Short term goal - Fit back into the mosquito pants
Long term goals include - The J's (better left to a later blog/forever unspoken)
See Running Bucket List Post...

No comments:

Post a Comment