Friday, December 13, 2013

Running Bucket List

In no particular order...

1) JC-JL-JW-JM and Big J projects (may expound in a future post)
2) Win a "big-prize" poker tournament
3) Write an original screenplay featuring comedic genius Aziz Ansari
4) Write an original time travel screenplay
5) Make my Maha-adaptation into a movie
6) Not be the 40-year old Virgin unless that's for the best, because then I'm ok with that but then keep this status on the down low
7) Have a bikini body in Vegas in 2014
8) Win a Grammy
9) Win an Oscar
10) In 2014, wear the damn freakum dresses hanging in the back of my closet that I purchased in 2012 as motivation to work out but never wore even once
To be continued...

p.s. The name of this blog is based on the notion that the maha (great) epic comes into being by the same principles that get me to fit back into my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment