Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gym Day 2

This did happen yesterday - against the odds. 30 min on treadmill, 2.16 miles and 190 calories burned- I know the treadmill is probably not accurate when it comes to stats but I'm recording anyway. 
48 days to go...

p.s. I was in a rush post-exercise and didn't stretch as usual and I consequently feel more sore. 

p.s.s. I'm grateful to wake up later than most on workdays (later shift and easy commute) but it's still so hard for me to get out of bed to an alarm. It doesn't help that I went to bed after 2 am because I recently got into Breaking Bad. Yes, I'm behind the times, having just started Season 2. I'm enjoying it so far. This post is especially bland b/c I'm sleep deprived and workout sore, and a big baby in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment