Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Sunday Question

Will the return to the gym happen today after the holiday/naughty by nature induced 3 week workout slump? Time will only tell - and not very much time because I just woke up at 2 pm and the gym closes early on Sundays. Tomorrow is MLK holiday and so I should take advantage of the absence of work-related Sunday blues to get my fitness on. I can tell the very little progress I made from the not yet two weeks of exercising of yesteryear have diminished.

I didn't even bother logging into myfitnesspal yesterday after indulging through the weekend. It would be too tedious to account for Saturday afternoon birthday brunch delights such as:

Eggs Benedict with lobster (ooh I'm fancy):

I didn't touch the greens, and in lieu of the roasted potatoes on my plate, I appropriated my cousin's fries:

Also partaking in her chocolate chip & banana pancakes (but not her side of fruit):

As well as my sister's potato pancakes:

But not my bro-in-law's burger cause of the trying not to eat mammals endeavor:

Nor my darling nephew's special drink concoction:

In photo absentia is the lovely birthday girl's french toast bananas foster which I also enjoyed. A delightful birthday brunch with wonderful company! How can a mere app, i.e. myfitnesspal account for all that!?

Update - Uh oh. "Breakfast" was leftover eggplant parm accompanied by leftover from last weekend's penne al la vodka- not the breakfast of champions but of lazy Sundays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment